There are a number of preparations you need to make before you get here. These preparations include tournament related issues as well as more general areas such as accommodations and transportation. We will go over each category in detail and provide you with the relevant links.
Cooperstown Dreams Registration Form and Fees
The All Inclusive Registration Fee is $895. This will include:
- Meals and accommodations for players
- Player’s away and home uniforms- a hat, 2 jerseys and socks
- Warm up/practice kit with branded t-shirts and a batting practice jacket/hat
- Secondary insurance (covers any injuries during games/practice and rec time)
- Laundry service for the duration
- A custom baseball card of each player
- Tournament ring
- Single ticket to the National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown
- Single pass for the Cooperstown and Charlotte Valley Railroad
You can find the registration forms with payment information on the Cooperstown Dream website.
There are a number of forms that you will need to fill out before your child is able to participate in the tournament. The forms must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. These forms are a necessity and are to be turned in by your Team Contact during the initial registration for the tournament. While there will be copies of each form available at registration we recommend that you print and sign the forms before you come to expedite the process.
Click here to read the next section – Where to Stay?